background

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Back to School Bulletin Board Ideas

Right outside of Room 209, I have a large rectangular bulletin board that I traditionally decorate welcoming my students to their new classroom on Meet the Teacher Night.  Every student can find their name on the bulletin board welcoming them to their new home.

I know it is only the beginning of July, but does a teacher really take the summer off?

Here are a few of my favorites:

(Click on each of the pictures to learn more from the website where I found these awesome ideas)

Bulletin Board "Shoot for the Moon..."
Pinned Image  
Kindergarten and Elementary Back To School Door Display and Bulletin Board Idea
Pinned Image 

Other great bulletin board tips
(Click on each of the pictures to learn more from the website where I found these awesome ideas)


Use old frosting containers to store your bulletin board boarders.  Cut a piece of the boarder and taper it to the front of the can.  Why didn't I think of that?
Frosting Containers can store rolled-up border for classroom bulletin boards by louellaa
Another great boarder storage tip uses binder clips and 3M Command hooks to hang them in your storage closet.

Keep your holiday bulletin boards ready to use again the following year by placing all of the parts of the bulletin board (boarders, letters, fabric,  into a gallon size Ziploc bag and store.


~ Mrs. Dean

1 comment: