background

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Weekly Planning Guides

Like I have said before, my summer vacation includes quite a bit of school work and planning for the upcoming school year.  I have been working on getting my first semester goals written for each subject that I am going to be teaching.  A planning guide help me see what I need to accomplish in order to have my students ready for the state assessment in the spring.

There are some important parts of the first semester that drive my planning, such as the first and second quarter math common assessments that are given district wide.  Another guiding force are the reading fluency passages, SRI reading tests each quarter, and a writing prompt that all of my students need to complete.

Here is a peek at the first 5 weeks of my Weekly Planning Guide:

Click on the picture to see a larger version that is much easier to read.

~ Mrs. Dean


No comments:

Post a Comment